We are looking for a highly skilled engineer with experience.
- Provide Professional services for Oracle Communications Cloud Native (CN) based 5G core NFs (PCF, NRF, SCP, IWF, UDR, NSSF, SEPP, SLF, BSF, etc.).
- Services provided include initial system implementation, network integration, system provisioning, capacity analysis, special feature implementation, Test Plan creation and execution. CI/CD knowledge is a plus.
- Service delivery activities include on-site and remote implementation of new systems, technical discussions, and explanations of proposed solutions with customers, development of methods of procedure and other documentation as required by the customer.
- Create, maintain, and execute detailed Methods of Procedures (MOP’s), Completion Notices (CN’s), project plans, and schedules of activities and deliverables.
- Creation of use cases, call flows, policy rules, routing rules, and database query logic/scripts based on customer’s Business and Service Use Cases.
- Assist project managers with project planning and scheduling.
Skills and background:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to interpret and develop detailed network/system drawing and excellent problem solving/analytical skills
- Knowledge & experience of data communications concepts of network architecture, TCP/IP Protocol suite, SNMP, NTP, Kafka streaming, Corba, JMS, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge & experience with the following LAN technologies: Ethernet (10/100/1000/10G), VLANs, Spanning-Tree, and switching knowledge.
- Knowledge & experience with VPN, IPSec, SCTP, TLS, IPv4, and IPv6, and Routing Protocols/technologies. Ansible Tower, Playbook, REST API knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge & experience with platforms framework and Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows, Cloud Native (OpenShift or VMWare or Oracle), Cloud (OCI/AWS) Kubernetes (K8s), Grafana, Kibana, Jaeger, Jenkins, and Selenium. Openstack, and Kubernates certification preferred.
- Strong Knowledge/experience 4G & 5G Technologies: Diameter (RFC 3588) protocol/applications/interfaces/http2, LTE/EPC/IMS architectures (PCRF, PCEF, MME, BBERF, CSCF, DRA, OCS, OFCS).
- Knowledge & Experience of subscriber database technologies: MySQL, DB query/scripting (pearl/python).
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with Field service experience in customer facing roles.
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple activities, changing priorities, organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure in critical situations.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and must be able to clearly and effectively communicate work status, risks, and issues.
- BS required, MS preferred in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in implementation of large scale service provider network infrastructures.
- 3+ years working in the services Architecture/Design/Consulting industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry with specialization in 5G/4G Core, LTE/EPC, diameter/http2 and a good exposure to network functions such as NRF, PCF, SCP, AMF, UDR, SEPP, NSSF, NEF, SEPP, and BSF.
- CCNP or equivalent IP networking certification and Openstack/Kubernates certification preferred.