We need a motivated junior engineer to join our team in Córdoba, Buenos Aires (Argentina), or Santiago de Chile. You will be part of the telecommunications services support as a help desk level 1 engineer, helping to provide efficient and high quality technical solutions and services according to customer requirements for various network elements in different countries.
It will also help put together internal documentation, processes and diagrams according to high quality standards to achieve the team’s path to success.
• You will be working almost fulltime at the helpdesk, getting familiar with our company, our processes and network elements.
• Working mostly on night shifts Monday to Friday and Weekend daytime.
• Increase customer satisfaction by being pending of incoming calls from customers reporting incidents and network issues in Spanish language, receive, send acknowledge, give proper priority/severity, do basic diagnostic/troubleshooting and assign to next technical level if apply.
• Assist giving language translation (English/Spanish) on demand with proper context.
• At the same time, you will start working on putting together and organize internal documentation for troubleshooting, creating guides that will be used for the whole team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Systems Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
• At least 1-year experience in first-level technical support.
• Strong and concise written and verbal communication skills, both English and Spanish.
• Good customer relationship skills.
• Detail oriented for build technical documentation.