We are looking for a Telco 5G Core Consultant for an open position in Brazil. This person will be responsible for delivering Oracle Telco 5G core-based customer solutions for the consulting services organization.
- Delivery process definition (Implementation Strategies)
- Migration and Database Conversion planning
- Performance Optimization/automation/scripting
- Integration/Interoperability/automated Testing
- 24/7 Advanced Support handling tickets for expedite resolutions
- Provide Professional services for Oracle Communications Cloud Native (CN) based 5G core NFs (NRF, SCP, SEPP and BSF)
- Service support delivery activities.
- Create detailed Methods of Procedures (MOP’s), Completion Notices (CN’s), and schedules of activities and deliverables.
- Assist with the resolution of a wide range of network faults.
- Generate and apply preventive routines and procedure and deliver high quality reports to the customer.
- Deliver advanced analysis of platform KPIs and statistics.
- Follow up and update technical tickets SRs at My Oracle Support on customer´s behalf.
- Assist to customer in preparation of maintenance windows execution.
- Attend emergency calls 24/7 to support operational problems, analyze, perform solution on short term proposals.
- Language (Mandatory): English, Spanish and Portuguese
- BS required, MS preferred in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in implementation of large-scale service provider network infrastructures.
- 3+ years working in the services Architecture/Design/Consulting industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry with specialization in 4G Core (5G is a plus), LTE/EPC, diameter/http2 and a good exposure to network functions such as NRF, PCF, SCP, AMF, UDR, SEPP, NSSF, NEF, SEPP, and BSF.
To apply, please send your resume in English.